How to use this site:
The timeline displays the agenda (for live webcasts) or index points (for archived webcasts). In archive, use these to skip to a specific point.
The tabs above provide access to additional features when used: such as slides, related resources, speaker profiles, and live text chat.
Sharing and embedding:
Click the share button on the far right to share the link via email or social media sites. You can also obtain the HTML code to embed the webcast on your own site where these allow.
If you're watching on-demand, you can choose the point in the webcast at which you want the link or embed to start - this facility can also be accessed from the timeline.
See the Help section for information on technical requirements and troubleshooting. If you're still having problems viewing, click the feedback tab to send us a message.
Since 2000, Public-i has been providing councils with market leading webcasting services. We are now a single supplier of audio visual solutions and live streaming services. Public-i can also look after your existing audio equipment and offer several AV support packages.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1-4 Procedural items including the minutes of the previous meetingShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
5. Delivering the Our Manchester StrategyShare video at 00:01:33
6. People Strategy updateShare video at 00:21:53
7. Update on implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)Share video at 00:46:59
8. ICT updateShare video at 01:02:36
9. Financial Support for care leavers including a Council Tax DiscountShare video at 01:34:26
10. Overview ReportShare video at 01:36:58
10A. National Speedway StadiumShare video at 01:37:36