How to use this site:
The timeline displays the agenda (for live webcasts) or index points (for archived webcasts). In archive, use these to skip to a specific point.
The tabs above provide access to additional features when used: such as slides, related resources, speaker profiles, and live text chat.
Sharing and embedding:
Click the share button on the far right to share the link via email or social media sites. You can also obtain the HTML code to embed the webcast on your own site where these allow.
If you're watching on-demand, you can choose the point in the webcast at which you want the link or embed to start - this facility can also be accessed from the timeline.
See the Help section for information on technical requirements and troubleshooting. If you're still having problems viewing, click the feedback tab to send us a message.
Manchester City Council is dedicated to staying transparent and accountable by using these webcasting services. If you're looking to reach more people online and want to trial live streaming services, we offer event webcasting.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1-4 Procedural items including minutesShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
5. Children and Young People’s Services - Overview and key issuesShare video at 00:07:39
6. Post Ofsted Improvement Plan Update - Continually improving Children’s and Education Services and Post-Inspection Action PlanningShare video at 00:13:29
7. Looked After Children and Care Leavers Placement Sufficiency Strategy ReviewShare video at 00:41:38
8. School Place PlanningShare video at 00:55:56
9. Final report and recommendations of the Road Safety Around Schools Task and Finish Task GroupShare video at 01:15:03
10. Re-establishment of the Ofsted SubgroupShare video at 01:15:27
11. Overview ReportShare video at 01:16:06